[3830] WPX SSB AL2F SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al2f@alaska.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AL2F SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:04:05 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AL2F
Operator(s): AL2F
Station: AL2F

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: BO49et
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:    5
   80:   24
   40:   47
   20:  286
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  362  Prefixes = 997  Total Score = 198

Club:

Comments:

CQWPXSSB Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2009-03-27

    CallSign Used : AL2F
      Operator(s) : AL2F

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : SSB
 Default Exchange : 001
       Gridsquare : BO49ET

             Name : Kristoffer Kerce
          Address : PO BOX 973
   City/State/Zip : Anchor Point  AK  99556
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : AK
        Club/Team : AK DX CLUB
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.3.4

        Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
         1.8       5      20    0
         3.5      24      97   11
           7      47     203   21
          14     286     677  166
       Total     362     997  198

            Score : 197,406
              Rig : FT-857D

         Antennas : 135FT DIPOLE FED WITH 450ohm Line, 40/20/15 DIPOLE,4BTV
+ 80 & 160 INV.L.

          Soapbox : Good contest, nice to have 20m opens at night.  Improved
just a little over last year.  Picked up a few Q's on 160 but didn't get any on
15.  Never found a spot to call CQ for more than 30min before I got run off.
Thanks to all the stations that took the time to copy my number.

73-AL2F
Kris in AK

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2009-03-29        Signature : kk