[3830] WPX CW WR3Z(@N3OC) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barry.shapiro@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WR3Z(@N3OC) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:57:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WR3Z
Operator(s): WR3Z, G4MEM, N3OC
Station: N3OC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 39

------------
  160:    0
   80:   95
   40:  876
   20: 1312
   15:  266
   10:    3
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to Brian N3OC for use of his station for WPX.  A bit of a shortage
of operators for CW precluded a 48-hour operation.  We were welcomed with an
offer from Mark G4MEM to operate with us while visiting the DC area on a
business trip.  FB operating all around I must say given the amount of time we
ended up operating.

I was very pleased with the conditions on 20M this time and the number of QSOs
for us reflected that thought, given the amount of sunlight in the northern
latitudes this time of year.  Wish we could have had a better showing on 40M
this time but the localized static on both 40M and 80M especially Friday night
somewhat sealed our fate.

Barry WR3Z