[3830] WPX CW 9A800VZ(@9A7A) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A800VZ(@9A7A) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:12:08 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A800VZ
Operator(s): 9A3TR,9A3OS,9A5X,9A7V
Station: 9A7A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VARAZDIN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  114
   80:  432
   40: 1637
   20: 2012
   15:  862
   10:  521
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

This year we've decided to use 9A800VZ during wpx contest, to give the people
chance working this special call on cw.

Despite of some technical problems and being understaffed, we had a great fun
operating the contest and really enjoyed it.

Our congrats to OM0W (OL7R) on their great effort and excellent result.

Thanks to all who worked us, and don't waste your money on sending cards direct
with the replay postage, because we'll send the QSL cards via the buro.

On the behalf of 9A800VZ team
Sam, 9A3OS

P.S. M1 category was really hot this year. A number of teams are claiming final
score that exeeds our record from 2001. It is amazing, they did it on the bottom
of the solar cycle. Congratulations guys !