[3830] ARRL FD K7EUG 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K7EUG 2A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:34:07 -0700

  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was a fun operation from Butler Butte in CN82, SW Oregon.  It was K7EUGs
introduction to multi-op and running stations.  He did a great job at it.

Butler Butte has an old fire look out cabin at 5500 feet near Crater Lake.  It
has propane, but no water or electricity.  Our Honda 2000i powered 2 K3s plus
an FT847 on 6 meters.  Dipoles were used on 80 and 40, a C3 at 15 feet was used
on 20 and 15 while we had a 3 element 6 meter beam at 35 feet.

Six had opened to the east coast the day before Field Day, but during the test
it only made it to W5, 6, 7 and zero.

Even Rusty, my Golden Retriever had fun checking out all the nearby trails.

George, W2VJN