[3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 07:41:32 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K5LG, K0RO, W5KI, KM5G, N5DX, K5GO
Station: K5GO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  146    40
   80:  383    52
   40:  434    54
   20:  450    54
   15:  228    41
   10:   58    18
-------------------
Total: 1699   259  Total Score = 440,041

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The weather cooperated with us this time out.  We had a big line of storms move
through a couple of hours before the contest and then calm skies after that.
It was nice to have a decent opening on 10 and 15 meters.  All of the west
coast stations were weak on 15 and non existent on 10.  We are getting better
with experience at passing mults and Qs, but we still let some easy ones get
away.

This has become one of the biggest contests of the year for us.  It is one of
the few that we can have a shot of winning in the multi category. The other
multi competitors push us to improve the station and our operating skills
(K5KA, NR5M, N2IC, etc.).

Thanks for all of the contacts.

73,

Kevin, N5DX