[3830] NCCC Sprint K1TN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdavidcain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K1TN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:20:07 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   9      6
   40:   9      7
   20:  10      9
-------------------
Total:  28     20  Total Score = 560

Club:

Comments:

20 and 40 were not kind to my trap vertical this week! There were no loud
signals here on 20 and only a handful on 40. Last week spoiled me. Good thing I
got the Tree Wire back up for 80. The Tree Wire might have been more effective
on 40 than the vertical but there's no time to experiment in the 30 minutes of
NS madness.

I heard KA1NRB in there, LOUD, on 80. Good for you, young feller, keep plugging
away. Sorry I missed you. Next time for sure.

I vote for NO DUPES in future.

Jim Cain
At The K1TN Superstation
Atlantic City