[3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:21:08 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   7      5
   40:  20     11
   20:  25     14
-------------------
Total:  52     26  Total Score = 1,352

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions were good on all bands.  Rate was OK -- best on 20 -- was cruising
towards a 60 Q total.  Mults were way down.  Foiled by too many same-band
dupes.  Made a huge error by waiting too long to QSY to 80 -- only last 3
minutes there, but rate was good.  Oh well . . . I gotta improve on strategy
and band / op-time proportions.  I'm definitely still learning.

Op times:  14 minutes on 20 meters, 13 minutes on 40 meters, and 3 minutes on
80.

Many thanks to the NCCC -- especially N6ZFO and W0YK for sponsoring and
administering the NSL.  It was great FUN being a newcomer.  Thanks for all the
Qs, Ms, and especially for the FUN every Thursday night.

73,
    Gary