[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:19:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 21

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   2      2
   40:  20     16
   20:  21     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     33  Total Score = 1,419

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun. In my opinion we need to keep the no dupes rules in place. Gotta
get ready for THE Sprint. And my mind needs to remember to pay attention to
dupes -maybe even use the visible check sheet in the NS. Had some confusion
with N0AT on 80. He heard me but sent B4 or  Dupe. But, alas, it was not a dupe
n 80. We had worked on 40 and 20 so mentally he had me down for 80, too. Guess
No Dupes would help everyone stay in the swing of things. Anyway, 20 started
off red hot for me. at :45 I hit the 26 QSO mark and imagined a +50 finish. So
what happened on 40/80? Hit a couple of brick walls with 2 minute no Q
intervals. And 80 seemed impossible. Only 2 Qs. So back to it next week. Thanks
to all for the fun! 73 de Art KZ5D