[3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:26:55 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    25    10
   80:   136    66
   40:   235   103
   20:   456   406
   15:   148    86
   10:     7    12
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1007   683  Mults = 58  Total Score = 254,446

Club: San Diego DX Club

Comments:

Best conditions in years.

15 m was on again off again both days.  But several EU stations called in much
to my surprise.

40 was great from about 5 til 8 Sat.

Thanks to all for the moves and to all you NCCC guys for pulling me out of the
noise on 15 and 20.  And to VE8EV for showing up with 15 min to go for the
sweep.

Congrats to all the many SDIE boys (and girls) who came out and to our secret
weapon, N6MJ for an incredible finish from W6YI.

CU from PJ2T for WW SSB and ZF2AM on CW.

John, K6AM