[3830] CaQP WB8JUI SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP WB8JUI SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:27:08 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 9.85

  160:
   80:   14      3
   40:   62      0
   20:   63      7
   15:   71     55
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  210     65  Mults = 52  Total Score = 39,520

Club:

Comments:

I missed the first 6 hours Saturday due to family duties and did not intend to
get too wrapped up in the contest Sunday, but when 15 opened up, I just
couldn't resist.  It's been a long time since I have been able to say 15 was
the money band.  I kept checking 10 meters with high hopes, but nada.

Lots of good fixed station activity with 126 unique calls in the log.  Two
mobiles K6AQL and K6WC also found their way into the log.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

IC746Pro
Ground mounted vertical