[3830] AzQP KE7DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7dx@marketemporium.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP KE7DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:51:47 -0700
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: KE7DX
Operator(s): KE7DX
Station: KE7DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZSCZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:   33     24      0
   20:   43     46      0
   15:    1      0      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   77     70      0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 7,616

Club: CATALINA RADIO CLUB

Comments:

Operated portable from the Gardner Canyon area in Santa Cruz County.  Excellent
weather this time of year, slept under the stars in one of the blackest skies
I've ever been in.  Power (mis)management prevented me from operating the whole
time period on Sat.  After a good night's sleep, figured out a workaround so
operated the entire period Sun.  Started slowly but after a couple of hours the
rate picked up.  Was surprised by DX calling me!  Thanks KS7S for operating in
over half the counties in Arizona!  Thanks to all the participants that made
the first Arizona QSO Party a success!