[3830] TBDC EI2CN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC EI2CN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:14:07 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

Total:  QSOs = 130  Total Score = 878

Club:

Comments:

The band was not that bad but there was not enough activity through the night to
keep me at it.   So about 03:30 local time I went off to bed as waiting for
fifteen minutes between some QSO bursts was not stimulating me.   Still I
enjoyed the experience and will be around for the December bash.   The Stew
Perry appeals to me with its limited time period.   The warm-up does just that
for me as it helpd to sweep out cobwebs from a summer of relative inactivity.
I greatly appreciate this contest.           73 Doug EI2CN