[3830] WAG DL3YM SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gissel@fh-ludwigshafen.de
Subject: [3830] WAG DL3YM SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:17:37 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DL3YM
Operator(s): DL3YM
Station: DL3YM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Karlsruhe
Operating Time (hrs): 6.25

   80:  142      0      31
   40:  156      0      44
   20:   91      0      22
   15:    7      0       0
   10:    0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:  396      0     104  Total Score = 115,232

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Great fun for the few hrs I could participate. Major part of my operation took
place during the night while the family was sleeping. Maybe next year I will
finally be able to put in a full 24 hrs!?
Alway nice to work low band DX from this city location running low power.
Appreciated being called from K1TTT on 80 and from KB1NRB and VK2IA well into
Sunday morning daylight on 40. Had the last 10 meter hit over 160 a couple of
times which is pretty unusual when running low power. Tnx all for the Qs and c
u in the CQWW CW.