[3830] CQWW SSB KC4HW SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KC4HW SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:27:35 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    3     2        1
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  101    19       55
   20:  151    20       64
   15:  189    26       72
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs!

Radio is a FT1000D at 200watts.  Got an amp, but not hooked up yet!
Hy-Gain 155CA at 72'
Hy-Gain 204BA at 107'
Cushcraft 40-2CD at 118'
Writelog and MK2R+ Interface (but only ran with one radio)

99% of my Qs were S&P.  I did have a couple of very very brief runs on 15m
Sunday to Europe.  Everything seemed to play pretty good.

I was committed to "domestic duties" and could not give a full time effort.
Actually, I don't think I could every give much more than 32 hours at one of
these anymore.

Had a good time and was surprise to work on all collective bands 105 DXCC
entities!

Take care and I will be in SS CW struggling to keep up with all the whiz kids
on CW.

cu then, 73

Jim/KC4HW