[3830] CQWW SSB W4TMN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hlkreis@liberty.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4TMN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:27:58 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4TMN
Operator(s): W4TMN
Station: W4TMN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Toano, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   12     3        5
   80:   53    11       26
   40:  131    14       50
   20:  261    23       81
   15:  148    18       55
   10:   14     5        5
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A little less zones and countries, but more Q's.  This year's score a little
better than last year.  That is quite surprising since I have been too busy to
do do much contesting since WPX.  Of course, all of the interruptions didn't
help any along with being out of synch with my sleep rhythms lately.

But, as long as it is better than last year, I am happy!!!