[3830] CQWW SSB K5GO M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5GO@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K5GO M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:08:04 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K9BGL, K0OU, KD0HY, K5LG, KM5PS, K5GO, N5DX, KC5HVZ
Station: K5GO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Arkansas
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   38    11       18
   80:  190    23       83
   40:  848    32      115
   20: 1350    37      135
   15: 1032    32      130
   10:   78     9       19
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was our first effort at a phone contest in the multi operator
category and we had a lot of fun doing it.  The station is set up like we have
had it for the NAQP contests - pretty simple with 160, 40 and 15 on one radio
and 80, 20 and 10 on the other.

Special thanks to K9BGL, K0OU and KD0HY for traveling so far to work
the contest with us. This was the first time for KD0HY at the station.  It
was fun to watch him run Europeans one after the other the first morning on
20M. Another thrill for me was getting my daughter, Kari, to come up and
operate for a couple of hours.  She has had her novice license since age 12.
She did really well with 10 minutes of coaching from Kevin.

We may have missed a lot of multipliers with only a few band changes
for each station over the course of the contest.  It was good to see 15M open
so well. 10M was either not good from here or we missed some brief openings.
Thanks for the contacts.  we look forward to working everyone on CW in
November.

Station details at k5go.com

Submitted a seocnd time to put zones and countries in the correct columns.

73...Stan, K5GO