[3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:24:45 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, KB9OWD, K9MU, K9AIH, N0KK, K0ADX, K0TI, NE9U, NR0T, OA4ABC,
AC0W, K0CD, K0TG, W0RU
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  135    14       29
   80:  246    20       73
   40:  461    30      100
   20:  917    36      133
   15:  775    30      122
   10:  117    10       27
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

The score was up from last year with 15 meters showing good improvement and 10
meters with exactly 100 more QSO's than last year.  40 meters was about 200
QSO's higher than last year too.  I put the stats for last year below here.

Band  QSOs  Zones  Countries
------------------------------
  160:  110    16      52
  80:  226    25      77
  40:  267    28      96
  20: 1008    35      125
  15:  550    30      98
  10:  17    5        4
------------------------------
Total: 2178  139      452  Total Score = 3,280,050

A good effort this year and a good number of operators as well.  There is
always room for more operators at the end on Sunday, so if you want to comb the
bands consider coming out for the day Sunday when we are typically low on
operators in the afternoon.

I heard WA0MHJ all over 15 meters when I was in the 15 chair.  Several pileups
I heard "the station ending in Juliet" or "Hotel Juliet".  There was Mark!
Good score Mark!

N0IJ was another call I heard all over the place cracking open the piles.

C U in CW.

73, John  K0TG