[3830] CQWW SSB VY1EI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy1ei@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VY1EI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:14:42 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY1EI
Operator(s): VY1EI
Station: VY1EI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Yukon
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:    3     2        2
   40:   14     4        4
   20:  514    18       32
   15:  124    10       13
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions on 15 meters! 15 meters was open for six hours on Saturday to
my QTH. First time in the 4 years that I've been a ham that 15 meters was open
for longer than 2 hours. 15 meters was much weaker on Sunday.

Slow going on 40m and 80m. Those bands had no ommphh. Conditions to EU were
challenging too. EU stations came in fine, but I couldn't get out. I heard
similar frustrations from lots of W7s and W6s. They were booming in to my QTH,
and many were sounding off about not getting a reply from the EU station they
were calling. In the end I got the same score I got last year.

See many of you in Sweepstakes CW in two weeks. Then its Sweepstakes SSB, then
its CQWW DX CW. Let's pack all this activity into a few weeks, shall we?

Eric
VY1EI