[3830] SS CW KH6LC(SM0DRD) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, info@bokverket.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KH6LC(SM0DRD) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:36:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): SM0DRD
Station: KH6LC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Keaau, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:    4
   40:  323
   20:  449
   15:  505
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Great fun to work from Lloyd's wonderful station.  Took the 6 hour break in one
period from 06z when I really was in the doldrums and not getting out, and woke
up with the East coast.

A nice steady stream of casual participants came back to me during the last
hours on 15 and 20 up to the end.

A novel feature was streaming audio and video during the contest, people
checked in at www.kh6lc.com. We started this during the CQWW Phone and will
continue to do so in upcoming contests.

Goran/SM0DRD