[3830] SS CW KM6I SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KM6I SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:51:13 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KM6I
Operator(s): KM6I
Station: KM6I

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Mountain View, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:  133
   40:  189
   20:  250
   15:   52
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3 barefoot, G5RV inv vee@60ft, 2-el triband wire yagi@35 fixed 70 degrees

This was my first (almost) 24 hour effort in a contest. I started at 0500Z
Sunday, and was very surprised to find I had 75 mults by the time I ventured
onto 20M for the first time at daybreak. I guess 40 and 80 were in good shape.
I also managed to get the sweep - a first for me.

Talk about close but no cigar - I missed 100k points by a single QSO!

73, Gordon