[3830] SS CW N9NE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tfonstad@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9NE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:52:11 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:
   80:  199
   40:  236
   20:  161
   15:   32
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I moved to this rural QTH in early August. Got tower, beam, and doublet up just
in time for the 'test. My second Q was with VY1EI in NT but could never get
through to NL (once again my Achilles Heel for a sweep).

A major frustration was not being able to establish a good run for more than a
few minutes before another station 'sat' on me. Guess all's fair in love and
war (the SS is both, eh?).

The beautiful weather, so late in the year, made it difficult to sit at the rig
all day Sunday.

The number of QRP stations with high Q totals contacted or heard during the
'test was amazing.

Thanks to all who had to had to struggle with my weak signal and ask for
multiple repeats ... you are much appreciated!