[3830] SS SSB VY2SS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VY2SS Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:16:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): VY2SS
Station: VY2SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MAR
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:    0
   80:  203
   40:   72
   20:  421
   15:  110
   10:    0
------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

K3 - TH6DX and verticals.

I had some RF feedback problems on 40M which I eventually overcame but its not
a big deal in this contest as I just put in the extra time on 80M.

I do not do many SSB contests anymore but I enjoyed this one and it was a
pleasure to run into so many friends.

I have a hard time keeping my interest up after the sweep but did manage a
couple of extra hours and it's always nice to hear "Thanks for the Sweep" after
a QSO.

See you all next year or sooner.

73,

-Robby