[3830] SS SSB W7WA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, handads0@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W7WA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:19:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W7WA
Operator(s): W7WA
Station: W7WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  102
   40:  672
   20: 1422
   15:   76
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

November is the height of storm season in WWA.  Heavy rain began around 0200Z
Saturday evening and persisted until Sunday morning. The rain static waxed and
waned throughout the evening, at times forcing S&P for strong signals when I
would have rather been CQing.  Not sure how much my score was hurt but I know
it would not have been enough to catch KH7XS.  Congrats to Bill on the top
single op score.  Thanks go to KX9X and the ARRL for their promotion of ARRL
contests.  Great activity heard on all bands.

73 de Dan