[3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:49:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R, E70T, E73CQ, E74IW, E76C, E77DX, E77E, S59W, YT9A
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  361    23       84
   80: 1323    35      123
   40: 1916    40      155
   20: 1705    39      143
   15:  572    36      120
   10:   78    13       40
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

First thanks to our guest operators Fudo E73CQ, Tomaz S59W and Boban YT9A
helping us and we will be very happy to have them again with us!

Competition in EU in M/S is realy great and this category is real fun.

Amazing start with 230 QSOs in first hour. We ended with more as 3600 QSOs
in log in first 24 hours od contest. Unfortunatly did only about 2300 2nd
day?!
In compare with OM8A and OM7M we are missing more as 50 mults :(
QSO-Points value is not quite what we expected but more or less i think
it was allmost the same for other M/S EU teams.
So we missed our goal to made more as 10 mil :(

Congrats to OM7M and OM8A!

Thanks for the QSOs and happy holidays!

73 es best dx
de E77DX/OE1EMS