[3830] NAQP RTTY KI7MT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI7MT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:39:27 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   51    21
   40:   95    31
   20:  284    47
   15:   13     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  443   107  Total Score = 48,730

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Man, this was fast and furious but was allot of fun for sure.

Had "several" SW Failures / Issues which did not show up through the week of
testing I did. Needless to say, I will be chaging packages, as this was the 3rd
test in a row where issues cropped up.

I missed judged my off times with this one. I could have done much better had I
taken time off earlier in the day and spent more time on the low bands. In
previous 12 hour events, this had not been the case. Oh well, rolled the dice
and came up short :-)

I listened on 10M about evrey hours or so, but never heard anything. I had
several good runs on 20M so not allot of time for 15M, but did manage to snag a
few multi's. I really need to get SO2R sorted out here.

I never heard (ND, ID or MT ). I suspect if I had more time on 80M, would have
gotten the sweep.

Only a couple of dupes this time and lots of new calls for the Master-File.

Overall, had allot of fun. Lots of big scores being reported, looks like
everyone had a good time with this one.

TNX for all the Q's and SRI for all the "AGN AGN" messages :-)

Logs uploaded to LoTW and eQsl for those that are interested.

See ya in the next one.

73's
KI7MT