[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:22:23 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 16

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  14     12
   40:  10      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     19  Total Score = 456

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Mostly recovered after the unprecedented flooding here two weeks ago (I had
water flowing into the basement for four straight days!) which left my finished
cellar "shack" floor covered in water.   My sump pump saved me from having an
unwanted inground pool beneath the house.

No equipment damage (precautions were taken) but alot of clean-up
required...took the opportunity to make some ergonomic station changes with the
rig, monitor and accessories which I'm pleased with.

Nice to work KE0G (QRP) on 40 and 80m...West coast was weak here in New England
for me tonite.

It's GOOD to be back.  TNX all for the Q's...