[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:24:49 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 30

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:   9      9
   40:   6      6
   20:   5      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     20  Total Score = 440

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Skipped last week while away on family vacation...

Nice to work so many NEW calls in SNS as well as NS, incl KP2M, W5JBV, W6EU,
W6LD, NG7M and WA9TZE...WELCOME!

Murphy struck again hr yesterday, with heavy wind gusts snapping my almost 4 yr
old OCF dipole rooftop wooden support extension (weak link in chain)...temp
repairs have my ant below 30' vice just under 40'.

20m very good for SNS and I made the most q's for that band since starting in
NS but rate was slow and never recovered...30 Q's in 30 mins a goal yet for
this little pistol stn.

Look for us New Englanders this Sat. and Sun. in the New England QSO Party.
I'll be fixed/LP (primarily CW) here in NEWport Cty RI.  Hope to work many of
you then.  TNX for the Q's...73,  Bill