[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 04:58:36 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   6      5
   80:  14     12
   40:  18     12
   20:   6      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     33  Total Score = 1,452

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee, "t" vertical.  Signals on
20M were weak, but workable at the start.  Kept getting beat out by western
stations working each other.  Was surprised to work N1LN.  Felt I was getting
behind while trying to get a few mults on 20.  6 QSOs in 5 mins on 20.  40
seemed weaker than usual except that KQ7W in WA was stronger than I have heard
Matt on 40 before.  Skip was long and the only close in station worked was
W9RE.  North east signals were almost absent after having been strong during
SNS.  Nevertheless, the best band.  18 QSOs in 11 mins.  80 sounded good.
Heard, but did not work N6ZFO and K6NV in CA.  14 QSOs in 9 mins.  My 160
antenna isn't much and farthest QSO was K9BGL.  Got beat out on almost every
jump ball.  6 QSOs in 5 mins.  The result seems to have emphasized mults.
Thanks for all the QSOs.  Please look for me and KU8E in many FL counties as
W4AN/M on the weekend of April 24 and 25.  73, John, K4BAI.