[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 05:12:04 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 30

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      6
   40:  23     16
   20:  12      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     27  Total Score = 1,161

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX pointing at North Africa, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.
20M was pretty good to New England, MN, TX, AZ, and CA.  Surprised to work
N4OGW in MS on 20.  Missed KZ5D on that band.  40M was noisy and skip was
pretty long.  Couldn't get in sync to work any of the MI stations on that band
except K8DD who couldn't hear me calling.  Nice to work KP2M and K7J.  I assume
Steve, KN5H, was getting ready for the 7 Land QSO Party on Saturday.  80M was
very noisy, but it seemed that it bothered others more than me since there were
many stations who couldn't hear me calling.  K8MM was very loud, but couldn't
hear me.  Didn't try 160 since 40 was so bad.  Nice to have Mike, W5JBV QRV
from FL tonight.  Come back every Thursday you can, Mike.  Thanks for the QSOs
and see you all next week.  73, John, K4BAI.