[3830] WPX CW N5DO SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N5DO SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 03:47:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:
   80:   24
   40:  129
   20:  274
   15:  142
   10:   62
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Fun weekend, even with the disturbed conditions.  Ten meters was in surprisingly
good condition, but activity was low there.  This was my first attempt at QRP in
this contest.  I'm sure it will not be my last QRP effort.  Tnx to K5ZD and
others for the searchable online results for this contest.  It adds to the fun
by being able to see where you stand compared to others in previous contests.
I printed out the results for W5 and kept track as I climbed up the ladder.