[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:13:39 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 2

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  18     12
   20:  13      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     21  Total Score = 651

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Did some antenna work today and it seemed to help.  Lots more to do tho.  I live
in a CCR neighborhood so my antenna is a 30 ft tall "flag pole."  Have been
using a tuner rig side.  Today I installed a remote tuner at the base of the
antenna.  Seems to have helped 40 and 20. However, can not get it to load on
80.  (Hence the more work to do!)  Felt like I was louder tonight.  Won more
jump balls and seemed to have better response to CQ's.  Thinking about adding a
horizontal section and creating an inverted L.  Hopefully that will allow me to
get on 80!

In any case, thanks for the Q's. This is my best score in a while.  Hopefully
the fall ladder will bring even bigger scores!

73, Doug
KY4F