[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:16:19 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 2

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  16     14
   20:  15     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     30  Total Score = 1,020

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for participating in NSL #9.  Great turnout tonight, with new
calls an interesting mults, including HI, all of which I missed!  Also glad to
see some familiar calls that have been scarce in this ladder.

W/o 20m problems fixed, the start was miserable with continual computer
lockuups, unusual for me.  But, a last minute surge on 80 meters with 3 Q's and
3 mults in the last 1 minute (tks W7WHY, N6RO and N3BB) avoided a disastrous
score, just inching the score over 1000 by a hair.

I'm sure W0YK wiped my 33 point lead for 3rd place in NCCC Div easily.  But the
question still remains, which non-vineyard/winery owner will break into the top
4 in the NCCC division?

We'll have a more formal welcome announcement for him,. . . but this morning
Bob, W0BH, agreed to join the NS Ladder Advisory Group.  Welcome, Bob, and we
look forward to working with you to keep this good thing alive and vibrant.

See you all in three weeks for the next ladder.

73 Bill n6zfo