[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:24:57 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 2

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   9      9
   40:  16     12
   20:   7      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  32     26  Total Score = 832

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

As the song goes..."Oh what a night...!"  My highest score by far, and I broke
the 30 QSO barrier which has been a goal of this oftentimes QLF-challenged
operator for awhile.  Things just flowed well this evening...helped by a 9 for
9 q's/mults finish on 80M.

Many thanks to all for the Q's, patience and fun during this great 30 mins of
weekly radiosport.

Cool to hear KH6/N6.. working the SNS!

Personal time/circumstances may make my RI mult scarce in the near future for
awhile.  Have very much enjoyed participating in the last two ladders and many
thanks to all who make the SNS and NS Ladder tick!

73,

Bill  W1WBB