[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:19:27 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 23

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   8      6
   40:  11     10
   20:   6      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     21  Total Score = 525

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

I was not getting jump balls much tonight...and stayed too long on 20.  Did get
ZF2JT there; another Carib mult ?!?  Slow on Q's but lots of mults tonight.

Nice to work a few new calls...confused for a moment when I worked K3TN, then
K1TN back to back.  Goodbye 'NRB; hello NR1X...nice call Alan!

I'll be active on CW this weekend (10 - 80m) in the IOTA contest from home QTH
mult of NA-031...mostly after 1930Z.  Hope to run into some of you then.

73,  Bill