[3830] SARTG K4GMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG K4GMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:24:27 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

   80:   93    955    29
   40:  288   3600    66
   20:  455   6085    93
   15:  168   2285    54
   10:    0      0     0
--------------------------
Total: 1004  12925   243  Total Score = 3,140,775

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to SARTG and the SARTG Contest Committee for sponsoring and doing all the
behind the scenes work for the Contest.  Also, thanks to all who participated
and made it such a fun time.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to put in as much time as I had planned.  As all
know plans change as family commitments come up.  In my case, a couple of the
grandchildren (5 and 9 years old) are spending the weekend.  I had forgotten
how much time a couple of kids can take up of an adults time.  So instead of 24
hours, only got in 15.

Bands did seem okay.  Fortunately, the thunderstorms didn't show up this
weekend as they have the last several weekends.  This help keep 40 and 80 meter
reasonable for this time of year.  Twenty was open to Europe from the East Coast
USA for the first three hours of the Contest.  In the last  eight hour segment,
twenty opened to Europe from the East Coast of USA at 1000Z and fifteen a
couple of hours later.

Still even with the limited time, the Contest was a lot of fun.