[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:22:09 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 3

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      5
   40:  19     16
   20:  32     15
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  58     37  Total Score = 2,146

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange night. 20 was fantastic. 40 was terrible, the worst I've heard it, with
noise from local storms and poor signals in general. 80 was poor. I actually
made a contact on 160 hearing KZ5D with thirty seconds to go CQing. And he
heard me! 80 was so bad that K9BGL was hard to copy and he took three repeats
to get my exchange. Tnx to N5DO and NO5W for contacts and the only TX mult on
80.

Great start on 20 and some 40 second radio, and it hit the fan after that.

Five minute segments: 11, 14 (very good!), 10, 7, 8, and 8. It was tough going
on 40 and 80. No three baggers tonight. Plenty of two baggers.

Tnx to all.  Great fun. Now back to college football.

73, Jim N3BB