[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:28:51 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  19     16
   40:  19     16
   20:  13      8
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  51     40  Total Score = 2,040

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good grief, this thing is getting more and more active and competitive! Lots and
lots of very good numbers. I'm finding myself hustling to keep up.
Fortunately, the mult-gods were favorable tonight, even with a good but not
killer QSO number. Had one stretch on 80 and 40 where there were 17 straight
contacts where all were new mults!

Tnx to Joe, WI2E, for the only three bagger tonight for me. Seems that WI2E and
W6SX usually hear me when I call...good ears fellows (and no one else calling I
suppose).

Five minute segment QSO numbers were solid and consistent but not super high. I
just kept plugging:  9, 9, 8, 8, 9, and 8.

I still haven't gotten my NW beverage to work. Thought I had found the problem
today as the RG58 coax was broken at one point, but that was not the solution.
Have to keep looking. Have to use the transmit sloper to the west for western
stations...fortunately tonight was a relatively quiet night.

Congrats to many excellent numbers tonight. The activity level and the numbers
really are getting impressive. Tnx to the NCCC and the 3830 people for the
support, and to the large number of wonderful "players" in there.

Nice to hear W5JAW and W5ZL on from Austin (heard only on 20 meters), in
addition to super regular NO5W on 80.

73, Jim N3BB