[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:02:16 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 24

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   9      5
   40:  23     15
   20:  21     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     33  Total Score = 1,815

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Fixed the clock question here from last week. Had my computer (yes, i have a
computer) screen showing Bureau of Standards actual time !

Even w/ changing conditions seasonally, score seems to hover around the average
for the whole ladder.  wonder if others notice that too.  guess lower bands make
up for higher, and after all, we do really only have 30 minutes to work in.

Hope some of the post ladder events will include DUPES (remember those?)...and
some single bands perhaps.. or maybe even an ALL STATIONS 5 WATTS event...just
to see what it would be like.   Those in betweens are a good time to
experiment.  (how about an all BUG and STRAIGHT KEY NS :-) )

Parts of the country totally missing from my log, but im sure all areas were
pretty active...just the propagation you get in such a short window. Nary a New
England QSO here tonite...and i know they were on.

73
DanWa
K7SS

Great to hear the locals KK7S, NN7SS, W7OM, and I understand K7WA was on with a
mystery rig ? in the SNS ... the famous K7ZR 6L6 rig Jim ?