[3830] CQ160 CW K1TN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdavidcain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K1TN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 07:13:19 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wisconsin
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 192  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 0  Total Score = 18,945

Club:

Comments:

Still using the ridiculously low wire I put up when I got here two months ago.
Too much snow and too cold to try to improve it. A 200-foot centerfed with the
center at about 20 feet AGL.

I seemed to have a pipeline to Arizona this weekend. Worked all of the western
states except Idaho and South Dakota, but missed Vermont, Rhode Island, and
Maine (just not on at the right times).

All K1TN logs since 2004 are on LoTW: 2004-2006, Union County, Indiana;
2007-2010, Atlantic County, New Jersey; and since November 2010, Oconto County,
Wisconsin.

Jim Cain
At the New K1TN Superstation
Near Crivitz, Wisconsin