[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 19:29:52 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  123
   40:   94
   20:   31
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

It was fun trying this year, but 20m just didn't help in Kansas and 40 and 80
were long.  I usually work the close-in states on 80 but not this year.  I
heard a number of stations work IA, but never heard the IA end of the exchange.
 Very unusual.

Overall, I missed and never heard (except IA) AK HI NV ID ND NE KS OK IA MO AR
LA KY VT and ME.  In VE-land, I worked ON several times, begged a Sprint
contact from a BC QSO party participant, and was totally surprised and pleased
to be called from SK during the last minute of the contest.  You just never
know.  I worked 19 stations on 3 bands (mostly west coasters) and 151 unique
calls.

We'll just keep hoping for better conditions next time.  Thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh