[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:18:08 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 11

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      2
   80:   6      3
   40:  19     13
   20:   9      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     23  Total Score = 874

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Wow, a complete frazzle-dazzle tonight!

First, I turned on computer with 10 minutes to go, and
dang if it didn't want to work right. Finally got it
booted and going. Then, I made a new log file, but when
I went to call the first time - the messages were all
wrong, I must have selected an old or wrong file to copy
from. I fumbled with that, and got the right messages in
place. By this time all the action was leaving 20m so I
ran like crazy! Sorry if I QRMed anyone, my head was
spinning.

Really nice to have so many stations on 20m, even though
I started 3 minutes late I managed 9 QSOs!

Went to 40m at 0240z and had a run of 19 QSOs - Incredible!
Really nice to work N0AT, N0AX, KE0G and AA5JG - haven't
worked you guys in awhile, nice to hear you.

Finally went to 80m at 0253z and managed a reasonable
(for QRP) 6 QSOs by 3 Mults.

Yes, I left 2 minutes for the terrors on 160m QRP!
I made 4 QSOs by 2 Mults - which is a new personal best
for me in NS 160m QRP!

Finally caught my breath and totalled up the score,
and quite pleased to have my high score for this Ladder
so far! Thanks for listening, and thanks for the weekly
fun!

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m-10m: C-31XR at 71ft.
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft