[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 05:34:32 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 18

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   8      8
   80:  16     14
   40:  20     14
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     36  Total Score = 1,584

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  20M was dead here.  40M was OK, but
a bit long.  Could hear K9BGL, but he couldn't hear me.  N8EA and stations
further away were pretty good, but most signals from CA were weaker than usual.
Strongest ones were K6VVA and N6RO.  Signals from WA were quite good as were
signals from New England.  80M was fair with N7XU a nice surprise QSO from OR.
160M was OK and best QSOs were MN, MA, and RI, but it is clear that I am weaker
than almost everyone else on that band and almost never win a jump ball on that
band.  Heard a lot of TN stations and didn't work one.  But, every QSO on top
band was a new mult.  Stayed around on 160 a bit after the contest and worked
two DX stations, TI and TG.  LZ1ANA was very loud there, but I guess almost
everyone else was getting sleep in preparation for ARRL DX Contest this
weekend.  I will be one of the ops at the M/2 station at WW4LL. 73, John,
K4BAI.