[3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:13:50 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - March 4

Call: NO3M
Operator(s): NO3M
Station: NO3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:   9      8
   80:  17     14
   40:  23     14
   20:   9      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  58     42  Total Score = 2,436

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were so-so, no-dupes definitely promotes working new mults.

And I feel compelled to respond to comments by K6UFO about speed, though I
don't know who he has directed them towards.

Personally, I kept to the exact speed limits as specified within each 10 minute
interval, ie. 20 -> 28 -> XXX.  If it sounded fast, then it is N1MM and WinKey's
fault.  Again, IDK who he is targeting, but I really didn't hear anyone going
strikingly fast above the speed limits during any early time period.  Worked
Burt at 2:20, so it was no speed limit time.  Maybe that did it for him.  Oh,
well.  Speed doesn't get big numbers in a game like tonight.  Guarantee the big
numbers were coming from SO2R OPs.  It was just too slow and non-productive to
S&P like mad, CQs were far more fruitful.

Anyways... slowest 60 minutes in radio... lol

73 - Eric NO3M