[3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:10:34 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - March 11

Call: NO3M
Operator(s): NO3M
Station: NO3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:  15     11
   80:  23     14
   40:  22     12
   20:  12      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  72     45  Total Score = 3,240

Club:

Comments:

much better than last week, but 80m sounded hollow on everyone within 1500 mi or
so, west coast not strong, but easily copied.  Most guys sounded better on 160.

SRI bill (zfo) for the callsign repeats on 160.  I found 4 beverage arrays
busted up this week and repaired them.  But... I would imagine copying west
coast stations works best on the west array.  NOT TONIGHT.... copied ZFO better
on SE, so I must have mixed up some control wires in the process.  W0BH and I
were calling back to N3ZZ's CQs several times, but neither of us could get his
attention.  Tom actually had the best signal from CA on 160 tonight.

73 - cu in the next one

eric (ty) no3m