[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:49:35 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - March 4

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:39

  160:   6      6
   80:  15     13
   40:  18     12
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     31  Total Score = 1,229

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Started late after
working the two QRP Foxes on 40M.  Heard a few signals on 20 before 0200Z, but
nothing after I started in NS.  40M sounded pretty good with good signals from
all over.  80M was quite good too with good signals from CA, OR, WA and the
rest of the country.  160M was better than usual with a good QSO with N6RO.
Only problem was too little activity.  I worked nearly everybody I could hear
(missed K4MTI on 40 and N7XU on 80) and then there was no one else to work.
Hope for more activity next week.  Will be at WW4LL M/S in ARRL DX Phone this
weekend.  Good luck to all.  73, John, K4BAI.