[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1WBB SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W1WBB SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:35:11 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    7     7
   80:   15    12
   40:   64    37
   20:  102    58
   15:   90    64
   10:   55    34
-------------------
Total:  333   212  Total Score = 211,798

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Decided to try "assisted" operating as it's only S&P for me in this contest
anyway running LP and wires...plus new ARRL LP Unlimited category is newly
available.

I wanted to get more familiar with the strategies involved in effectively using
spotted calls, the bandmap, available mults/QSOs window, etc. with N1MM Logger.
Learned alot and had fun...good high band condx certainly helped!

I guess our many repeated requests for increased sunspots and solar activity
during a contest weekend finally got a positive response.