[3830] Rus DX PW7T(PY8AZT) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX PW7T(PY8AZT) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:06:51 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: PW7T
Operator(s): PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    8               6         3
   80:   58      6       22        16
   40:  274    252       65        47
   20:  225     41       44        36
   15:  362    367       62        47
   10:    5      9        6
Total:  932    675      205       159  Total Score = 3,590,132

Club: Fortaleza DX Group

Comments:

Once again I got the oportunity to drive big station PW7T alone. It wasn't a
full effort, just checkout antennas and equipments to coming up CQ WPX SSB
Contest.

The SFI dropped and 10m activity was again vanished. Even 15m wasn't in good
shape. The rithm were very slow, even when band was open. I missed the US
station.

Dispite bad propagation, all went smooth on the contest. A minimal problem on
160m dipole need to be fixed - I couldn't work bellow 1830kHz due high SWR. We
need some work on CAT interfaces, headsets and station ergonomy to get ready
for M/2 effort next weekend. The team is getting together.

Thanks for all QSO and PT7CB for oportunity to pilot his great station.

I hope see you all again on WPX Contest.