[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:40:30 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - March 25

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:  10      8
   80:  20     14
   40:  24     18
   20:  17     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  71     53  Total Score = 3,763

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good band condx tonite, but activity limited.  Best mults ever.

Slight handicap on 160m, due to loosing two elements of the 4 SQ in bad wind
last Saturday.  Called/missed a few regulars who usually hear me.

But the 160 verticals were the least of  the storm damage.  Also lost 110' of
Rohn 45 with three 10m yagis (in ground anchor corroded/failed); rope
catenaries supporting one of the 80m quads, 4m 4SQ, one beverage, low 40m beam
rotator stripped gears....... so lots of work parties for my M/M team coming
up, thank god for friends.

Next week we'll go back to 30 minutes, no dupes.  N6WM may announce resumption
of SNS at 02Z.

CU in WPX as NR6O