[3830] 7QP WB8JUI SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP WB8JUI SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 07:06:36 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 4.2

  160:
   80:
   40:   29
   20:   70
   15:   53
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  152     0       0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 26,904

Club:

Comments:

Not a lot of time to play this year.  Too bad as conditions were very decent.
Consistently got beat out in the pile-ups by strong Europeans on all bands,
including 40 meters.

I thought for sure I would at least bag a few 7's on 10 meters, but nothing
heard to the West.  I did however manage to work a few NEQP participants
there.

No 80 meter Qs. Antenna is down due to some bad storms late last month.  I had
hoped to have it back up by contest time, but the extremely tall grass in my
lawn needed mowing (due to recent monsoons) and trumped the antenna project...

Nice to run into a lot of old friends.  Hope to see many of you in Dayton.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73 - Rick WB8JUI