[3830] 7QP NE7D SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP NE7D SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 07:10:23 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: OR MAR
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    8
   80:
   40:  184
   20:  135
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  327     0       0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 46,107

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Not full time -- just back from overseas trip and was goofy with jetlag.  Nice
steady rates most of the time.  Came back to find my 80M dipole had come down
so stayed on 40 until rate fell, then made a few 160 Q's before falling
asleep.

I experienced a glitch in N1MM that would pop up an error message every time I
tried to acknowledge and log any WA station with a county beginning with "S".
Had to cancel the error message, retype the exchange, then acknowledge again --
so sorry for the delays to the WASNO, WASPO, WASTE, etc folks.

First time I've ever done the 7QP from home -- not quite the same as a county
expedition, but comfy.  73 and tnx for the Q's ..... Rock  NE7D